- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Welcome to Norfolk Girlguiding Archive Resource Centre
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Camping – how has it changed?
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Bringing camping history alive 1940s style
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Camping – making a shelter
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Camping badges – Kim’s game
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : How are birds linked to Girlguiding?
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Owls in Girlguiding
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Birds – Kim’s game
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : The Farmworker badge
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : My experience as a 1940s farmworker
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Interest Badges with an outdoor theme – Kim’s game
- ARC Heritage Open Days 2020 online here
- History Begins at Home Project
- Kids in Museums Awards
- Virtual work experience at the ARC July 2020
- Living in Lockdown 2020 Challenge Update – Badges now available
- A message to current and previous members of Girlguiding… from the County Archivist!
- What an amazing weekend!
- V for Virtual closing ceremonies
- Join the campfire
- A game of common sense
- V for Virtual – Your tasks for the weekend
- V for Virtual in the media
- So you think you can be a member of the GIS?
- Prepare for V for Virtual – 1 sleep to go!
- Prepare for V for Virtual – 2 sleeps to go!
- Prepare for V for Virtual – 3 sleeps to go!
- Prepare for V for Virtual – 4 sleeps to go!
- An invitation from Carol Bundock, County President, to the V for Virtual camp 8-10 May 2020
- V for Virtual – an opportunity to find out all about the GIS
- Our ARC Angels Zoom together
- The ARC volunteers stay hard at work
- We had a great ARChive weekend
- New videos added!
- All Events Cancelled
- Is my Grandfather a WW2 hero?
- The ARC Angels at work!
- Heritage Skills Netbag Making
- Join us for our ARChive weekend
- Heritage craft events at the ARC
- Ready for the New Year!
- Log Book Challenge
Heritage craft events at the ARC
Heritage crafts events series for adult and child
• For child and adult, i.e. parent, relative or leader; the aim is to have something completed to take away
• All at the ARC, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preference, and numbers, to book a place.
• You will be sent details for payment • Full payment due on booking; no refunds.
For enquiries, email email@example.com
|Date/ time||Craft||Cost per pair||Max numbers||Notes|
|Jan 25, 10-2||Netbag making||£10||12||12 yr plus|
|Feb 15, 10-4||Smocking||£30||10||10 yr plus|
March 21, 10-2
April 26, 10-2
|Lanyard making||£12||12||12 yr plus Two sessions required to finish… begin, take home and work on, part 2 to join ends and make Turks Head|
|April 26, 10-2||Outdoor heritage cooking including hay box cooking||£10||12||Guides and up|
|May 16, 10-2||Calligraphy||£12||12||Guides and up|
|June 20, 10-3||
Make three items
Min age 12, min numbers 10
3 items to take home