- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Welcome to Norfolk Girlguiding Archive Resource Centre
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Camping – how has it changed?
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Bringing camping history alive 1940s style
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Camping – making a shelter
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Camping badges – Kim’s game
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : How are birds linked to Girlguiding?
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Owls in Girlguiding
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Birds – Kim’s game
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : The Farmworker badge
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : My experience as a 1940s farmworker
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Interest Badges with an outdoor theme – Kim’s game
- ARC Heritage Open Days 2020 online here
- History Begins at Home Project
- Kids in Museums Awards
- Virtual work experience at the ARC July 2020
- Living in Lockdown 2020 Challenge Update – Badges now available
- A message to current and previous members of Girlguiding… from the County Archivist!
- What an amazing weekend!
- V for Virtual closing ceremonies
- Join the campfire
- A game of common sense
- V for Virtual – Your tasks for the weekend
- V for Virtual in the media
- So you think you can be a member of the GIS?
- Prepare for V for Virtual – 1 sleep to go!
- Prepare for V for Virtual – 2 sleeps to go!
- Prepare for V for Virtual – 3 sleeps to go!
- Prepare for V for Virtual – 4 sleeps to go!
- An invitation from Carol Bundock, County President, to the V for Virtual camp 8-10 May 2020
- V for Virtual – an opportunity to find out all about the GIS
- Our ARC Angels Zoom together
- The ARC volunteers stay hard at work
- We had a great ARChive weekend
- New videos added!
- All Events Cancelled
- Is my Grandfather a WW2 hero?
- The ARC Angels at work!
- Heritage Skills Netbag Making
- Join us for our ARChive weekend
- Heritage craft events at the ARC
- Ready for the New Year!
- Log Book Challenge
Our ARC Angels Zoom together
Our ARC Angels met using Zoom to share their thoughts during lockdown.
Jasmine has written a bit for us about her first ARC Angel meeting… we met Jasmine for the first time at the ARC-hive weekend. Thanks so much!
This morning was my first meeting with the ARC Angels, using Zoom, to discuss the latest news from the ARC and share what we have been up to during the lockdown. Although several of the group had not used Zoom before, we all quickly learnt the basics – giving thumbs up reactions and creatively writing our names on the shared whiteboard.
We discussed the “Living the Lockdown Challenge” that the ARC have produced, which looks like a great chance to learn new skills and have fun! There was also a talk about an exciting virtual event which is top secret at the moment!
I felt that the meeting was really special in being able to keep in touch with Guiding during these unprecedented times and being able to connect with others interested in what the ARC has to offer.