- 2019 Trustees report and accounts
- July Blue Sheet now available here
- Living in Lockdown 2020 Challenge Update – Badges now available
- Special Volunteers’ Week Message
- A message from our County President and County Commissioner
- A VE Day Message
- Girlguiding in Gayton versus the virus
- Girlguiding Horsford is being active!
- Blue Sheet online here
- Norfolk Coast AONB Scout & Guide Challenge
- Covid 19 update
- World Thinking Day message
- Our very own radio star!
- What a WOW day!
- Crabbing in Lowestoft
- Royal Norfolk Show 2019
- It’s Competition Time
- The very first STEM event exclusively for Norfolk Guides and Rangers
- WoW Festival for Guides and Rangers
- A ‘Thank You’ for Pat!
- Presentation of Queen’s Guide Awards
- Mini Monsters visit Queenshill Rainbows
- Rainbows, Brownies & Guides Steam into Strumpshaw
- Greetings from Girlguiding Norfolk County Commissioner
- Saying thank you to Division Commissioners
- Rainbow leader receives the British Empire Medal (BEM) for services to education
Cooking in haybox
After our outdoor cooking training I wanted to try out a Haybox which I have never got round to doing. I had a old enamel dixie that I t thought would work. I tried it at the weekend, cooked a low carb curry for 10 of us, brought it to the boil and packed the curry in a billie into the larger dixie. Packed it full of straw and opened it 8 hours later! Then brought it back to the boil to heat it up, it was lovely! It worked so well as we were busy supporting the Guides cooking their own! Give it a try!