- 2019 Trustees report and accounts
- July Blue Sheet now available here
- Living in Lockdown 2020 Challenge Update – Badges now available
- Special Volunteers’ Week Message
- A message from our County President and County Commissioner
- A VE Day Message
- Girlguiding in Gayton versus the virus
- Girlguiding Horsford is being active!
- Blue Sheet online here
- Norfolk Coast AONB Scout & Guide Challenge
- Covid 19 update
- World Thinking Day message
- Our very own radio star!
- What a WOW day!
- Crabbing in Lowestoft
- Royal Norfolk Show 2019
- It’s Competition Time
- The very first STEM event exclusively for Norfolk Guides and Rangers
- WoW Festival for Guides and Rangers
- A ‘Thank You’ for Pat!
- Presentation of Queen’s Guide Awards
- Mini Monsters visit Queenshill Rainbows
- Rainbows, Brownies & Guides Steam into Strumpshaw
- Greetings from Girlguiding Norfolk County Commissioner
- Saying thank you to Division Commissioners
- Rainbow leader receives the British Empire Medal (BEM) for services to education
Showcase and Awards Evening 2017
It’s again time to celebrate all the amazing things that happen in guiding in Norfolk. Our Showcase and Awards evening will be taking place on Friday 5th May 2017 (see the calendar for details). It’s a great evening to meet up with friends and share experiences. Each Division is invited to do a ‘Show and Tell’ about their activities, so come and see what is going on across the County.
Don’t forget you can nominate someone for an award. You could want to say ‘Thank you’, or recognise a contribution that goes over and above the norm. If you are not sure what awards there are, have a look at our award pages. The awards committee can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations need to be in by about the middle of April in order for them to be processed in time for the event.
Do you know anyone who is due a long service award? Bring them along and it can be presented on the evening, as long as you let County Office know in advance.
This event is for all our volunteers, so do come along and bring your guiding friends. Refreshments will be provided, so please let County Office know numbers attending by 28th April.