- 2019 Trustees report and accounts
- July Blue Sheet now available here
- Living in Lockdown 2020 Challenge Update – Badges now available
- Special Volunteers’ Week Message
- A message from our County President and County Commissioner
- A VE Day Message
- Girlguiding in Gayton versus the virus
- Girlguiding Horsford is being active!
- Blue Sheet online here
- Norfolk Coast AONB Scout & Guide Challenge
- Covid 19 update
- World Thinking Day message
- Our very own radio star!
- What a WOW day!
- Crabbing in Lowestoft
- Royal Norfolk Show 2019
- It’s Competition Time
- The very first STEM event exclusively for Norfolk Guides and Rangers
- WoW Festival for Guides and Rangers
- A ‘Thank You’ for Pat!
- Presentation of Queen’s Guide Awards
- Mini Monsters visit Queenshill Rainbows
- Rainbows, Brownies & Guides Steam into Strumpshaw
- Greetings from Girlguiding Norfolk County Commissioner
- Saying thank you to Division Commissioners
- Rainbow leader receives the British Empire Medal (BEM) for services to education
Girlguiding Norfolk County Trip to Northern Ireland
Are you a leader with Guides or Rangers and always fancied an adventure away, but not sure where to start with taking girls away or abroad?
If so, then how about joining us for an adventure to Northern Ireland on a Norfolk County Trip in August next year!
What is it?
This is a trip to Northern Ireland for girls and their leaders.
Fly from Stansted Airport out to Belfast for five days of fun and adventure in Belfast and the surrounding areas.
Visit Titanic Belfast, go sightseeing in Belfast, try Gorge walking, visit the Ulster Folk Museum, The Giant’s Causeway and much much more!
This event is aimed at leaders who have no travelling abroad licence in order to give them more confidence to take groups away, to give girls more confidence to apply for future opportunities within guiding and most of all to encourage fun and adventure!
A trip to Belfast in Northern Ireland, staying at Lorne House owned by Girlguiding Ulster.
Monday 12 August – Friday 16 August 2019
Who is it for?
Guides and Rangers aged between 13 and 17 with their leader. Leaders to come with four girls.
More information and an application form go to Members’ zone/ County Calendar/Events