- Living in Lockdown 2020 Challenge Update – Badges now available
- A message to current and previous members of Girlguiding… from the County Archivist!
- What an amazing weekend!
- V for Virtual closing ceremonies
- Join the campfire
- A game of common sense
- V for Virtual – Your tasks for the weekend
- V for Virtual in the media
- So you think you can be a member of the GIS?
- Prepare for V for Virtual – 1 sleep to go!
- Prepare for V for Virtual – 2 sleeps to go!
- Prepare for V for Virtual – 3 sleeps to go!
- Prepare for V for Virtual – 4 sleeps to go!
- An invitation from Carol Bundock, County President, to the V for Virtual camp 8-10 May 2020
- V for Virtual – an opportunity to find out all about the GIS
- Our ARC Angels Zoom together
- The ARC volunteers stay hard at work
- We had a great ARChive weekend
- New videos added!
- All Events Cancelled
- Is my Grandfather a WW2 hero?
- The ARC Angels at work!
- Heritage Skills Netbag Making
- Join us for our ARChive weekend
- Heritage craft events at the ARC
- Ready for the New Year!
- Log Book Challenge
Heritage Skills Netbag Making
Oh, concentration, and quiet chat, the order of the day.
How relaxing it was to sit and work away, watching our nets grow! Thank you so much to Daffy who came along with a range of gorgeous colours and lots of patience to teach us to make just three knots and produce our vintage net bags….
It was the first of our series of Heritage Skills – look for our other events here. If knotting is your thing, or not, come along to lanyard-making on 21 March from 10-2. This will be a two part session, to allow for taking home to make progress and returning for the finishing off and turks head knot. Part 2 on 26 April 10-2 (or some might like to start then!).
Next session smocking 15 February.