- Time Traveller – Blast off!!!
- Check out the ARC’s new Geocaching trail
- ARC notelets for sale
- Living in Lockdown 2020 Challenge Update – Badges now available
- Rally Round the Standard, 16 – 19 October, 2020
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Welcome to Norfolk Girlguiding Archive Resource Centre
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Camping – how has it changed?
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Bringing camping history alive 1940s style
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Camping – making a shelter
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Camping badges – Kim’s game
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : How are birds linked to Girlguiding?
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Owls in Girlguiding
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Birds – Kim’s game
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : The Farmworker badge
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : My experience as a 1940s farmworker
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Interest Badges with an outdoor theme – Kim’s game
- ARC Heritage Open Days 2020 online here
- History Begins at Home Project
- Kids in Museums Awards
- Virtual work experience at the ARC July 2020
- A message to current and previous members of Girlguiding… from the County Archivist!
- What an amazing weekend!
- V for Virtual closing ceremonies
- Join the campfire
- A game of common sense
- V for Virtual – Your tasks for the weekend
- V for Virtual in the media
- So you think you can be a member of the GIS?
- Prepare for V for Virtual – 1 sleep to go!
- Prepare for V for Virtual – 2 sleeps to go!
- Prepare for V for Virtual – 3 sleeps to go!
- Prepare for V for Virtual – 4 sleeps to go!
- An invitation from Carol Bundock, County President, to the V for Virtual camp 8-10 May 2020
- V for Virtual – an opportunity to find out all about the GIS
- Our ARC Angels Zoom together
- The ARC volunteers stay hard at work
- We had a great ARChive weekend
- New videos added!
- All Events Cancelled
- Is my Grandfather a WW2 hero?
- The ARC Angels at work!
- Heritage Skills Netbag Making
- Join us for our ARChive weekend
- Heritage craft events at the ARC
- Ready for the New Year!
- Log Book Challenge
Rally Round the Standard, 16 – 19 October, 2020
The ARC aren’t organising this, but it would be wonderful to have a big contingent from Norfolk!
Princess Mary, the Princess Royal, was President of the Girl Guides Association from 1920 until her death in 1965. She was also President of Norfolk Guides, who made this standard as a gift for her wedding in 1922. It was used throughout her Guiding life, and is now displayed in Princess Mary House at Foxlease.
A Rally is being held to raise funds towards the conservation of the standard. For the modest payment of £10 you can join the Facebook group on which further details of the plans will be unveiled. You will also receive a camp badge and printable certificate to commemorate your non-attendance, and a downloadable backwoods cooking recipe book.
The small print: this non-attendance Rally is to raise funds towards the cost of conserving Princess Mary’s standard at Foxlease. The event will take place only in the imaginations of its participants, and on the Facebook group.
Please email email@example.com for further details of how to register for this amazing event! …. Supporting for the future what was begun 100 years ago.