- GGN Aspires! An amazing weekend
- Girlguiding Norfolk Aspires!
- Videos to support the Time Traveller Badge now available
- Time Traveller – Blast off!!!
- Check out the ARC’s Geocaching trail
- ARC notelets for sale
- Living in Lockdown 2020 Challenge Update – Badges now available
- Rally Round the Standard, 16 – 19 October, 2020
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Welcome to Norfolk Girlguiding Archive Resource Centre
- History Begins at Home Project
- Kids in Museums Awards
- Virtual work experience at the ARC July 2020
- A message to current and previous members of Girlguiding… from the County Archivist!
- What an amazing weekend!
- V for Virtual closing ceremonies
- Join the campfire
- A game of common sense
- V for Virtual – Your tasks for the weekend
- V for Virtual in the media
- So you think you can be a member of the GIS?
- Prepare for V for Virtual – 1 sleep to go!
- Prepare for V for Virtual – 2 sleeps to go!
- Prepare for V for Virtual – 3 sleeps to go!
- Prepare for V for Virtual – 4 sleeps to go!
- An invitation from Carol Bundock, County President, to the V for Virtual camp 8-10 May 2020
- V for Virtual – an opportunity to find out all about the Guide International Service
- Our ARC Angels Zoom together
- The ARC volunteers stay hard at work
- We had a great ARChive weekend
- New videos added!
- All Events Cancelled
- Is my Grandfather a WW2 hero?
- The ARC Angels at work!
- Heritage Skills Netbag Making
- Join us for our ARChive weekend
- Heritage craft events at the ARC
- Ready for the New Year!
- Log Book Challenge
ARC notelets for sale
For Sale – A set of 4 quality cards with envelopes
£3.50 per pack, inclusive of post and packing (plus PayPal fees and charges). These are to raise funds to keep the Girlguiding Norfolk County Archive Resource Centre providing amazing opportunities.
The notelets feature a range of illustrations – clockwise from top left:
The ARC’s Norfolk County badge project – just some of the wide selection of badges produced by members for a range of events – is yours shown? Have we got samples of all the badges you have produced? Yes, please, they add a very lively and beautiful social history story to our collection!
The campfire scene was found in Miss Bean’s logbook, dating from 1919 and also includes newspaper cuttings, badges, personal entries and photos. Yes, it’s over 100 years old and can be seen at the ARC!
Thank you notelet – always love a word cloud… and shows off our strapline perfectly.
We are grateful for all the interest, enthusiasm, donations and volunteer time received. Wouldn’t be there without all these gems!
The setting of the ARC is just stunning, all year round. The building is nestled in its perfect plot in the grounds of Patteson Lodge, and looks like it has always been there! We love the GIRL GUIDES sign, obviously not current, but it was discovered in a shed at Hautbois. Weren’t we lucky?
As you can’t come and see us at the moment… enjoy the ARC like this!