- NEW Sandringham Centenary Challenge Badge
- GGN Aspires! An amazing weekend
- Girlguiding Norfolk Aspires!
- Videos to support the Time Traveller Badge now available
- Time Traveller – Blast off!!!
- Check out the ARC’s Geocaching trail
- ARC notelets for sale
- Living in Lockdown 2020 Challenge Update – Badges now available
- Rally Round the Standard, 16 – 19 October, 2020
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Welcome to Norfolk Girlguiding Archive Resource Centre
- History Begins at Home Project
- Kids in Museums Awards
- Virtual work experience at the ARC July 2020
- A message to current and previous members of Girlguiding… from the County Archivist!
- V for Virtual – an opportunity to find out all about the Guide International Service
History Begins at Home Project
Connecting People. Creating History
From the website:
History Begins at Home is all about helping you connect with family and friends through conversation about the past. Chatting with the people you know and love gives us a great sense of well-being and taking the time to do it right now during these extraordinary times, adds further magic. Try it and you will see.
We want to get you chatting with each-other about a whole host of memories from the past – from toys, food and hobbies to cars, TV ads, programmes, music and travel. Join the conversation, create new memories to treasure, and share your stories. We will help you along the way.
A fantastic project, led by the Norfolk Record Office, with guiding included and if you need any prompts about things to talk about they are supplied too, online. Get in touch if you would like them sent to you. firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks to members of Girlguiding Norfolk who helped pilot this part of the project!
Could you make contact with local units and offer to chat to them to share your memories? Via telephone is fine… doesn’t need to be face-to-face!