- NEW Sandringham Centenary Challenge Badge
- GGN Aspires! An amazing weekend
- Girlguiding Norfolk Aspires!
- Videos to support the Time Traveller Badge now available
- Time Traveller – Blast off!!!
- Check out the ARC’s Geocaching trail
- ARC notelets for sale
- Living in Lockdown 2020 Challenge Update – Badges now available
- Rally Round the Standard, 16 – 19 October, 2020
- Heritage Open Days 2020 : Welcome to Norfolk Girlguiding Archive Resource Centre
- History Begins at Home Project
- Kids in Museums Awards
- Virtual work experience at the ARC July 2020
- A message to current and previous members of Girlguiding… from the County Archivist!
- V for Virtual – an opportunity to find out all about the Guide International Service
NEW Sandringham Centenary Challenge Badge
Celebrate 100 years of the Sandringham Guide Company
1st Sandringham Guide Company started in 1920 by the wish of Her Majesty Queen Mary and it was known then as the ‘Princess Mary’s Own’. H.R.H. Princess Mary attended the inaugural meeting plus several other company meetings up to the time of her marriage in 1922.
Throughout the decades Sandringham Guides have been involved with many exciting activities which you will discover through this badge. In 2020 Sandringham Guides celebrated its 100th anniversary and we would like to share our history by inviting you to take part in this centenary badge, kindly designed by Isabelle Mears, a current Sandringham guide.
The badge takes you through decades of guiding with the Sandringham Guides. Each decade has two to three challenges that you can choose from.
The badge is totally flexible and can be adapted to the needs of your unit.
For some challenges there are links to interest badges. This means that the clause for the Sandringham badge closely links to a clause for the interest badge.
Download details of the Sandringham Badge