- We are recruiting – closing date 6 August
- New 4 Seasons Sleepover Challenge
- Read our July Blue Sheet
- Join Us for our STEMM Digigirlz event
- Norfolk Coast AONB Scout & Guide Challenge
- New things to do!
- Easter Craft Competition winners
- Easter Baking Competition winners
- Try this new Challenge Badge – the Button Challenge
- GGN Aspires! An amazing weekend
- Girlguiding Norfolk Aspires!
- Easter Craft Competition
- Easter Baking Competition
- Level 3 Safe Space Training
- World Thinking Day 2021
- Blue Sheet Special Edition for World Thinking Day
- Read the December Blue Sheet here
- Christmas baking competition – the results are in!
- Welcome to Girlguiding Norfolk County’s 2020 Advent Calendar!
- Build it, decorate it, wear it…
- Christmas Baking Competition
- Don’t forget Amazon Smile for Black Friday
- Norfolk Coast AONB Challenge Webinar session
- Remembrance Day with a difference 2020
- UK Parliament free online workshops for community and youth groups in the East of England
- Living in Lockdown 2020 Challenge Update – Badges now available
- 2019 Trustees report and accounts
- Special Volunteers’ Week Message
- A message from our County President and County Commissioner
- A VE Day Message
- Girlguiding in Gayton versus the virus
- Girlguiding Horsford is being active!
- Our very own radio star!
- What a WOW day!
- Crabbing in Lowestoft
- Royal Norfolk Show 2019
Easter Baking Competition
Following on from our very successful Christmas Baking
competition, we are offering you another opportunity to show off
your baking skills!
Do you think you have what it takes to be a Girlguiding Norfolk
Easter Star Baker? Then get your aprons on, your mixing bowls
out and enter one or all of the following classes.
CLASS 1 – Traditional Simnel cake
CLASS 2 – Norfolk Fair Buttons
CLASS 3 – Chocolate Easter nest cake
Entries to each class will be judged in one of the following three groups:
Group 1 – Rainbows and Brownies
Group 2 – Guides, Rangers and young leaders
Group 3 – adult volunteers and Trefoil Guild members
Entries to be by submitted photos and recipes. Download the full details of rules and entry requirements here
Closing date 5pm on Friday 26th March
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to find out about our Easter Craft Competition too!