- Welcome to Girlguiding Norfolk County’s 2020 Advent Calendar!
- Build it, decorate it, wear it…
- Christmas Baking Competition
- Don’t forget Amazon Smile for Black Friday
- Norfolk Coast AONB Challenge Webinar session
- Remembrance Day with a difference 2020
- UK Parliament free online workshops for community and youth groups in the East of England
- Living in Lockdown 2020 Challenge Update – Badges now available
- October Blue Sheet now online
- 2019 Trustees report and accounts
- July Blue Sheet now available here
- Special Volunteers’ Week Message
- A message from our County President and County Commissioner
- A VE Day Message
- Girlguiding in Gayton versus the virus
- Girlguiding Horsford is being active!
- Blue Sheet online here
- Norfolk Coast AONB Scout & Guide Challenge
- Covid 19 update
- World Thinking Day message
- Our very own radio star!
- What a WOW day!
- Crabbing in Lowestoft
- Royal Norfolk Show 2019
- It’s Competition Time
- The very first STEM event exclusively for Norfolk Guides and Rangers
- WoW Festival for Guides and Rangers
- A ‘Thank You’ for Pat!
- Presentation of Queen’s Guide Awards
- Mini Monsters visit Queenshill Rainbows
- Rainbows, Brownies & Guides Steam into Strumpshaw
- Greetings from Girlguiding Norfolk County Commissioner
- Saying thank you to Division Commissioners
- Rainbow leader receives the British Empire Medal (BEM) for services to education
Girlguiding Horsford is being active!
Girlguiding Horsford is leading the way locally with ideas for brightening up our village.
Initially over 120 homes displayed decorated Rainbows in their windows. I collated all the road names and made a Rainbow trail which could be downloaded and followed while on daily exercise.
This went from strength to strength and I was asked by many via the various village facebook pages what we would do next, the following week we themed our windows on the book “We’re going on a bear hunt” so teddies galore could be seem around the village.
This was followed by Easter Eggs, Bunnies and chicks. Flowers and Dinosaurs were displayed after Easter and this week is Superhero’s of any kind. One of our Brownies, Evie ably helped by her Dad, Derek have really got into the spirit of our themes, with displays taking over a lot of their driveway, please see the image for this weeks efforts! Just wonderful.
Next week is an aquarium theme followed by Union Jacks from 1st May, we are hoping for street parties to be held while social distancing.