- We are recruiting – closing date 6 August
- New 4 Seasons Sleepover Challenge
- Read our July Blue Sheet
- Join Us for our STEMM Digigirlz event
- Norfolk Coast AONB Scout & Guide Challenge
- New things to do!
- Easter Craft Competition winners
- Easter Baking Competition winners
- Try this new Challenge Badge – the Button Challenge
- GGN Aspires! An amazing weekend
- Girlguiding Norfolk Aspires!
- Easter Craft Competition
- Easter Baking Competition
- Level 3 Safe Space Training
- World Thinking Day 2021
- Blue Sheet Special Edition for World Thinking Day
- Read the December Blue Sheet here
- Christmas baking competition – the results are in!
- Welcome to Girlguiding Norfolk County’s 2020 Advent Calendar!
- Build it, decorate it, wear it…
- Christmas Baking Competition
- Don’t forget Amazon Smile for Black Friday
- Norfolk Coast AONB Challenge Webinar session
- Remembrance Day with a difference 2020
- UK Parliament free online workshops for community and youth groups in the East of England
- Living in Lockdown 2020 Challenge Update – Badges now available
- 2019 Trustees report and accounts
- Special Volunteers’ Week Message
- A message from our County President and County Commissioner
- A VE Day Message
- Girlguiding in Gayton versus the virus
- Girlguiding Horsford is being active!
- Our very own radio star!
- What a WOW day!
- Crabbing in Lowestoft
- Royal Norfolk Show 2019
Girlguiding Horsford is being active!
Girlguiding Horsford is leading the way locally with ideas for brightening up our village.
Initially over 120 homes displayed decorated Rainbows in their windows. I collated all the road names and made a Rainbow trail which could be downloaded and followed while on daily exercise.
This went from strength to strength and I was asked by many via the various village facebook pages what we would do next, the following week we themed our windows on the book “We’re going on a bear hunt” so teddies galore could be seem around the village.
This was followed by Easter Eggs, Bunnies and chicks. Flowers and Dinosaurs were displayed after Easter and this week is Superhero’s of any kind. One of our Brownies, Evie ably helped by her Dad, Derek have really got into the spirit of our themes, with displays taking over a lot of their driveway, please see the image for this weeks efforts! Just wonderful.
Next week is an aquarium theme followed by Union Jacks from 1st May, we are hoping for street parties to be held while social distancing.