- Read the December Blue Sheet here
- Christmas baking competition – the results are in!
- Welcome to Girlguiding Norfolk County’s 2020 Advent Calendar!
- Build it, decorate it, wear it…
- Christmas Baking Competition
- Don’t forget Amazon Smile for Black Friday
- Norfolk Coast AONB Challenge Webinar session
- Remembrance Day with a difference 2020
- UK Parliament free online workshops for community and youth groups in the East of England
- Living in Lockdown 2020 Challenge Update – Badges now available
- 2019 Trustees report and accounts
- Special Volunteers’ Week Message
- A message from our County President and County Commissioner
- A VE Day Message
- Girlguiding in Gayton versus the virus
- Girlguiding Horsford is being active!
- Norfolk Coast AONB Scout & Guide Challenge
- Our very own radio star!
- What a WOW day!
- Crabbing in Lowestoft
- Royal Norfolk Show 2019
Remembrance Day with a difference 2020
In spite of restrictions on Remembrance Day parades and other ceremonies, many of our members found ways to take part.
Girls from all sections paid tribute at Mulbarton Church
Stalham were able to find 2 family bubbles that could represent Rainbows, Brownies, Guides, Rangers and Leaders (volunteers)
Girls at Old Catton took part in a virtual girlguiding service then laid their stones at Old Catton memorial while doing the village poppy trail.
Also at Old Catton, wreaths were laid at the memorial
Brownies in Thorpe St Andrew planted these eco-poppies (made from plastic bottles) in the churchyard.
A leader from 6th Norwich Rainbows took part in a Zoom service with some other local units. She was delighted to be able to do it with her daughter, who has only just joined Rainbows.
As there was no parade or service, the 43rd Saxlingham Nethergate Rainbows created their individual poppies for a wreath which was placed on the church door.