- Congratulations to the ARC team
- Summer Internship at the ARC
- Christmas 2023 Badge
- Great News – County Coronation Badges
- New Litter Picker Badge
- Our July Blue Sheet is here
- King’s Lynn District News
- County Coronation Challenge
- Our April Blue Sheet is here
- Our Christmas Blue Sheet is here
- Christmas badge now on sale
- Tilly and Daisy meet Girlguideasaurus
- Girlguideasaurus takes up her summer residence
- New Horticultural Bursary
- Special Platinum Jubilee thank you card and badge
- Vice Presidents Afternoon Tea
- Patteson Lodge Jubilee event
- Patteson Lodge 40th Birthday Celebrations
- Our World, Our Equal Future – World Thinking Day wishes from Girlguiding Norfolk Trustees.
- Praise for Successful Girlguiding Norfolk Archive Project
- Read our Christmas Blue Sheet here!
- Our T Rex needs a name!
- Help us with Amazon Smile
- New 4 Seasons Sleepover Challenge
- Read our July Blue Sheet
- Join Us for our STEMM Digigirlz event
- Norfolk Coast AONB Scout & Guide Challenge
- New things to do!
- Try this new Challenge Badge – the Button Challenge
Vice Presidents Afternoon Tea
On a sunny afternoon in early June, Carol Bundock, our county president, vice presidents and county team met for afternoon tea at Patteson Lodge.
Two former county commissioners, Anne Rudderham and Pat Pinnington also attended.
It was a lovely, informal afternoon and the first time our vice presidents had been able to meet in person since November 2019 so there was an awful lot of catching up to do.
The guests were able to see the ARC’s Royal Platinum Jubilee display boards which were very popular and they were given a copy of the Royal Album to take home and enjoy.
The delicious tea was baked and served by the Friends of Patteson Lodge. One of the guests said, ‘it was a marvellous opportunity to join up with ‘old’ or rather long-standing friends, which I certainly enjoyed.’