- Norfolk Road Safety Quiz for Brownies and Guides (there’s a badge!)
- 1st Old Catton Rainbows Painting Passions
- £60,000 Heritage Lottery Success for the ARC!
- County Training Day 2017
- Survival Camp
- Rainbow Birthday Celebrations
- South Walsham Guides at Strumpshaw
- Cooking in haybox
- NORJAM 2018 Sign Up for Guides and Senior Section
- Royal Norfolk Show 28th and 29th June
Cooking in haybox
After our outdoor cooking training I wanted to try out a Haybox which I have never got round to doing. I had a old enamel dixie that I t thought would work. I tried it at the weekend, cooked a low carb curry for 10 of us, brought it to the boil and packed the curry in a billie into the larger dixie. Packed it full of straw and opened it 8 hours later! Then brought it back to the boil to heat it up, it was lovely! It worked so well as we were busy supporting the Guides cooking their own! Give it a try!