- Freya’s ‘Blickling Bluebells and Beaches’ Camp
- Brownies enjoy Junior Park Run
- Rainbows Inspire GoGo Hare
- Learning and Outreach Officer – Girlguiding Norfolk OUTARC Heritage Project
- Conservation Officer for the ARC
- Royal Norfolk Show 27th and 28th June 2018
- 1st Hellesdon Rainbows Tea Party
- King’s Lynn North Thinking Day Event
- Prepare for NORJAM!
- Norfolk Road Safety Quiz for Brownies and Guides (there’s a badge!)
Cooking in haybox
After our outdoor cooking training I wanted to try out a Haybox which I have never got round to doing. I had a old enamel dixie that I t thought would work. I tried it at the weekend, cooked a low carb curry for 10 of us, brought it to the boil and packed the curry in a billie into the larger dixie. Packed it full of straw and opened it 8 hours later! Then brought it back to the boil to heat it up, it was lovely! It worked so well as we were busy supporting the Guides cooking their own! Give it a try!