- Eaton Vale Activity Centre Appoints New Centre Manager
- WOW Festival (Wonder of Words) for Rainbows and Brownies
- Taverham Gang Show Get Together Thirty Years On
- Oulton Units Carol Singing
- Kids in Museums Takeover Sleepover at the ARC
- Girlguiding Norfolk County Trip to Northern Ireland
- Gold Badges
- New ARC officer has exciting plans to bring more guiding history to life
- 1st Gayton Brownies sleep with the Sting-Rays!
- County Commissioner receives award (and paper shredder) from Norfolk Scouts
Girlguiding Norfolk County Trip to Northern Ireland
Are you a leader with Guides or Rangers and always fancied an adventure away, but not sure where to start with taking girls away or abroad?
If so, then how about joining us for an adventure to Northern Ireland on a Norfolk County Trip in August next year!
What is it?
This is a trip to Northern Ireland for girls and their leaders.
Fly from Stansted Airport out to Belfast for five days of fun and adventure in Belfast and the surrounding areas.
Visit Titanic Belfast, go sightseeing in Belfast, try Gorge walking, visit the Ulster Folk Museum, The Giant’s Causeway and much much more!
This event is aimed at leaders who have no travelling abroad licence in order to give them more confidence to take groups away, to give girls more confidence to apply for future opportunities within guiding and most of all to encourage fun and adventure!
A trip to Belfast in Northern Ireland, staying at Lorne House owned by Girlguiding Ulster.
Monday 12 August – Friday 16 August 2019
Who is it for?
Guides and Rangers aged between 13 and 17 with their leader. Leaders to come with four girls.
More information and an application form go to Members’ zone/ County Calendar/Events