- Prepare for NORJAM!
- Job Opportunity at the ARC : Preservation and Collections Officer
- Norfolk Road Safety Quiz for Brownies and Guides (there’s a badge!)
- 1st Old Catton Rainbows Painting Passions
- £60,000 Heritage Lottery Success for the ARC!
- County Training Day 2017
- Survival Camp
- Rainbow Birthday Celebrations
- South Walsham Guides at Strumpshaw
- Cooking in haybox
Job Opportunity at the ARC : Preservation and Collections Officer
An opportunity is available for a Preservation and Collections Officer to work on an exciting project celebrating the heritage of Girlguiding Norfolk.
The OUTARC project, funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund and other local bodies, aims to consolidate the items, catalogue, number, label, pack and store them to Collections Trust (SPECTRUM) standards and make them accessible to as many people as possible.
The project will also create an outreach programme which will include delivery of traditions activities to Girlguiding members and others, and widen the use of the ARC by opening regularly for research and enjoyment of local members, the wider guiding community and members of the public.
The appointment is for 2 days a week for 28 weeks, starting in Spring 2018