- Freya’s ‘Blickling Bluebells and Beaches’ Camp
- Brownies enjoy Junior Park Run
- Rainbows Inspire GoGo Hare
- Learning and Outreach Officer – Girlguiding Norfolk OUTARC Heritage Project
- Conservation Officer for the ARC
- Royal Norfolk Show 27th and 28th June 2018
- 1st Hellesdon Rainbows Tea Party
- King’s Lynn North Thinking Day Event
- Prepare for NORJAM!
- Norfolk Road Safety Quiz for Brownies and Guides (there’s a badge!)
Learning and Outreach Officer – Girlguiding Norfolk OUTARC Heritage Project
Girlguiding Norfolk has an opportunity available for the employment of a Learning and Outreach Officer to work on the OUTARC Heritage Lottery Project.
The OUTARC project, funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund and other local bodies, has two main aims, one to deal with the management and preservation of the collection and the second to deliver an outreach programme. We are already employing a Preservation and Collections Officer to manage and oversee the preservation of the collection, and now we are looking to recruit a Learning and Outreach Officer to deliver the outreach programme. The outreach programme will include delivery of traditions activities to Girlguiding members and others, with the aim of widening the use of the ARC by opening regularly for research and enjoyment of local members, the wider guiding community and members of the public.
This role will be responsible for delivering the ARC’s learning activities – planning events, creating outreach activities, developing learning materials and delivering heritage activities for a wide variety of audiences, appropriate for all age groups, both on and off site.