- Girlguiding Norfolk’s new County Commissioner
- Heritage Open Day and Official Opening of the ARC
- Freya’s ‘Blickling Bluebells and Beaches’ Camp
- Brownies enjoy Junior Park Run
- Rainbows Inspire GoGo Hare
- Conservation Officer for the ARC
- Royal Norfolk Show 27th and 28th June 2018
- 1st Hellesdon Rainbows Tea Party
- King’s Lynn North Thinking Day Event
- Prepare for NORJAM!
Prepare for NORJAM!
Please email the signed copy of the REN to the County Going Away With adviser, Jill Crowson at email@example.com with a copy of a your own Risk Assessment, which will cover things such as transport, arrival, departure, general camping, catering, first aid etc; all the things that you as a leader are responsible for on site. This then can be linked to the Norjam general Risk Assessment which covers activities etc.
If you missed the NORJAM training session, or would like to have copies of some of the information and menus, look here!with a copy of a Risk assessment. This need to cover transport and arrival, departure, general camping including weather, catering, first aid etc, link this to the Norjam Risk assessment to cover main Norjam event and activities.