- We are recruiting – closing date 6 August
- New 4 Seasons Sleepover Challenge
- Read our July Blue Sheet
- Join Us for our STEMM Digigirlz event
- Norfolk Coast AONB Scout & Guide Challenge
- New things to do!
- Easter Craft Competition winners
- Easter Baking Competition winners
- Try this new Challenge Badge – the Button Challenge
- GGN Aspires! An amazing weekend
- Girlguiding Norfolk Aspires!
- Easter Craft Competition
- Easter Baking Competition
- Level 3 Safe Space Training
- World Thinking Day 2021
- Blue Sheet Special Edition for World Thinking Day
- Read the December Blue Sheet here
- Christmas baking competition – the results are in!
- Welcome to Girlguiding Norfolk County’s 2020 Advent Calendar!
- Build it, decorate it, wear it…
- Christmas Baking Competition
- Don’t forget Amazon Smile for Black Friday
- Norfolk Coast AONB Challenge Webinar session
- Remembrance Day with a difference 2020
- UK Parliament free online workshops for community and youth groups in the East of England
- Living in Lockdown 2020 Challenge Update – Badges now available
- 2019 Trustees report and accounts
- Special Volunteers’ Week Message
- A message from our County President and County Commissioner
- A VE Day Message
- Girlguiding in Gayton versus the virus
- Girlguiding Horsford is being active!
- Our very own radio star!
- What a WOW day!
- Crabbing in Lowestoft
- Royal Norfolk Show 2019
UK Parliament free online workshops for community and youth groups in the East of England
UK Parliament’s local outreach officers have taken their community and youth group workshops online.
Their sessions are designed to show groups in the East of England how the House of Commons and House of Lords work, as well as offering first-hand expertise on how to influence decisions made in UK Parliament, get their voices heard and campaign for change. The workshops are hosted by Nikki Luke, the outreach officer for the East of England and can be tailored to suit the individual needs of each group.
There are a range of online workshops available throughout the rest of the year, suitable for a groups with different accessibility levels and experience in engaging with UK Parliament.
Find out more by downloading the UK Parliament Digital Session Newsletter