- Royal Norfolk Show 2019
- It’s Competition Time
- The very first STEM event exclusively for Norfolk Guides and Rangers
- WoW Festival for Guides and Rangers
- A ‘Thank You’ for Pat!
- Presentation of Queen’s Guide Awards
- Mini Monsters visit Queenshill Rainbows
- Rainbows, Brownies & Guides Steam into Strumpshaw
- Greetings from Girlguiding Norfolk County Commissioner
- Saying thank you to Division Commissioners
WOW (Wonder of Words) Festival Competition Time!!
Competition time for Rainbows and Brownies!
This competition is open to all Girlguiding Norfolk Rainbows and Brownies.
We would like you to write us a poem or a short story.
The poem can take any form you wish – perhaps Acrostic, Haiku or Cinquain?
The short story should be no more than 350 words.The theme for both the poem and the short story is Rainbows or Brownies.
Why do you like going to Rainbows/Brownies?
What cool things do you get to do?
How great are your leaders?
We want you to tell us in your own words!
You may illustrate your poem or short story if you wish.
HAPPY WRITING EVERYONE!!