Residential trips

The list of places to stay in the county is currently under review and will be published here when it is available.

Look at Going on Residentials for information on taking girls away, including the qualifications you will need. The  REN Form Checklist gives advice on how to complete the form.

If you would like some ideas for outdoor cooking, have a look at this booklet on Backwoods Cooking.

Look at Jill’s report on Hay Box cooking

These downloads will help if you are planning a camp

Support for taking girls away is available from your Division Outdoor Adviser (use the Area Contact Details report on Go! for her details) or from our  County Advisers

Rainbow  adviser – Chris Chapman

Brownie adviser – Pam Lacey

Guide adviser – Sharon Spinks

Ranger adviser – Cheryl Collings




© 2021 Design and content are the property of Girlguiding Norfolk and may not be reproduced without consent. All rights reserved | Site Map | Privacy Policy
Website designed by HOTSHOTCREATIVE