- Our very own radio star!
- What a WOW day!
- Crabbing in Lowestoft
- Royal Norfolk Show 2019
- It’s Competition Time
- The very first STEM event exclusively for Norfolk Guides and Rangers
- WoW Festival for Guides and Rangers
- A ‘Thank You’ for Pat!
- Presentation of Queen’s Guide Awards
- Mini Monsters visit Queenshill Rainbows
- Rainbows, Brownies & Guides Steam into Strumpshaw
- Greetings from Girlguiding Norfolk County Commissioner
- Saying thank you to Division Commissioners
- WOW (Wonder of Words) Festival Competition Time!!
- Rainbow leader receives the British Empire Medal (BEM) for services to education
- Eaton Vale Activity Centre Appoints New Centre Manager
- WOW Festival (Wonder of Words) for Rainbows and Brownies
1st Gayton Brownies sleep with the Sting-Rays!
On Friday 5th October, 1st Gayton Brownies spent their evening at the Sealife Centre, Hunstanton. The adventure started with a tour around the aquarium, and a visit to the penguins, otters and seals. Ernie the sea turtle was a favourite and everyone experienced gently holding a corn snake.
The evening finished with the Brownies enjoying hot chocolate and cookies while watching Finding Dory. Then it was time to get to sleep around the Sting-Ray and Shark tank. Orla (age 7) said “My favourite part was sleeping around the shark tank” and Kara (age 7) said “I liked seeing the seals and otters because they look cute”.
District Commissioner Elizabeth Wheeler popped in to present Kyra with her Young Leader qualification. Gayton Brownies would like to thank the Sealife Centre team (especially Matt and Chris) for their hospitality.