- WOW (Wonder of Words) Festival Competition Time!!
- Rainbow leader receives the British Empire Medal (BEM) for services to education
- Eaton Vale Activity Centre Appoints New Centre Manager
- WOW Festival (Wonder of Words) for Rainbows and Brownies
- Taverham Gang Show Get Together Thirty Years On
- Oulton Units Carol Singing
- Kids in Museums Takeover Sleepover at the ARC
- Girlguiding Norfolk County Trip to Northern Ireland
- Gold Badges
- New ARC officer has exciting plans to bring more guiding history to life
1st Gayton Brownies sleep with the Sting-Rays!
On Friday 5th October, 1st Gayton Brownies spent their evening at the Sealife Centre, Hunstanton. The adventure started with a tour around the aquarium, and a visit to the penguins, otters and seals. Ernie the sea turtle was a favourite and everyone experienced gently holding a corn snake.
The evening finished with the Brownies enjoying hot chocolate and cookies while watching Finding Dory. Then it was time to get to sleep around the Sting-Ray and Shark tank. Orla (age 7) said “My favourite part was sleeping around the shark tank” and Kara (age 7) said “I liked seeing the seals and otters because they look cute”.
District Commissioner Elizabeth Wheeler popped in to present Kyra with her Young Leader qualification. Gayton Brownies would like to thank the Sealife Centre team (especially Matt and Chris) for their hospitality.