- World Thinking Day message
- Job vacancy, Handyperson for Patteson Lodge
- Our very own radio star!
- What a WOW day!
- Crabbing in Lowestoft
- Royal Norfolk Show 2019
- It’s Competition Time
- The very first STEM event exclusively for Norfolk Guides and Rangers
- WoW Festival for Guides and Rangers
- A ‘Thank You’ for Pat!
- Presentation of Queen’s Guide Awards
- Mini Monsters visit Queenshill Rainbows
- Rainbows, Brownies & Guides Steam into Strumpshaw
- Greetings from Girlguiding Norfolk County Commissioner
- Saying thank you to Division Commissioners
- WOW (Wonder of Words) Festival Competition Time!!
- Rainbow leader receives the British Empire Medal (BEM) for services to education
- Eaton Vale Activity Centre Appoints New Centre Manager
- WOW Festival (Wonder of Words) for Rainbows and Brownies
Girlguiding Norfolk’s new County Commissioner
Girlguiding Norfolk has a new County Commissioner.
Following the departure of Pat Pinnington at the end of her term of office, the Chief Commissioner of Girlguiding Anglia has appointed Christine Martin as County Commissioner.
Returning to Guiding after a break, Christine is delighted and very excited to have the opportunity to take on this role. She was previously an Assistant County Commissioner and Brownie leader and also held the roles of Division PR Adviser and Division Commissioner for Wensum Division.
Christine’s most notable achievement, or ‘mountain top moment’ as she refers to it, was leading the team that staged Seaside Sparkle in 2010. Seaside Sparkle was Norfolk’s big county Centenary celebration, attended by over 4000 members which took place on the seafront in Great Yarmouth. Who remembers the concert on the beach and the pink sparkly buckets?
Christine is very much looking forward to meeting as many of GGN’s members as possible over the coming weeks and to continuing all the good work that Pat Pinnington has done during her time as County Commissioner. The County would like to extend its thanks to Pat and wish her a well earned rest now.